Saturday, May 31, 2008

land of a thousand nails.....

Chris and I are finishing up our mission trip today and will be back home early morning on Monday. So far on the trip many have been able to hear the Gospel. We have been preaching on the roof tops and sharing our faith in Christ with every creature.
We have seen two people step on rusty nails, two severe sunburns, one cranky wisdom tooth that knocked out our construction leader for a day. Praise the Lord that we had no bee problems. I spent most of the day reasoning with a hive of hundreds of bees on a two story building. They became my friends by the end of the day and it turned out to be sort of a Daniel in the Lions den scene.
Chris and I went to Atlantis last night and went to their underwater aquarium. It was super cool and Chris was in heaven.I enjoyed myself at the aquarium but Java Juice after words was even better. I am getting a little home sick and can't wait to see Molly and the kids:)

No comments: